WELCOME TO OUR HOME PAGE.
Here’s a summary of the weekly events we run –
please see our FORTHCOMING RIDES page for further details of specific rides.
(Note: holiday commitments/dodgy weather may mean that some of the usual rides will not run - please check the blog or contact ride leaders if in doubt)
- SUNDAY STROLL: 10.00am start: Usually a easy stroll through the lanes for a pleasant coffee stop - routes and speed vary depending on who's out! (No-one ever left behind) See our FORTHCOMING RIDES page.
- FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH: A bit further and a bit faster....something different.....not the usual Sunday stroll! See our FORTHCOMING RIDES page
- FIRST & THIRD SUNDAY OF THE MONTH: (Commencing April 2015) "Short'n'Sweet" -a gentle slower ride for newcomers/returners. See our FORTHCOMING RIDES page
- WEDNESDAY WHEELERS: 9.30am start: usually around 30-40 miles, average speed 10-12 mph, dependent on who's out (no-one ever left behind!) - with a coffee stop. See our FORTHCOMING RIDES page.
OTHER DAYS AND EVENINGS:
- Rides may be organised on an ad-hoc basis on other days, and weekday evenings. keep an eye on the FORTHCOMING RIDES page for new postings.